Thursday 2 August 2012

Decluttering day one

So last night I chose my first item to get rid of in from lives for my month of decluttering. Actually I lie, I have been wanting to get rid of these for ages, but now I have the incentive to do something about it (and convince Mr PTC). We have a whole stack of magazines from before I met Mr PTC on cars. I convinced him to give up the subscription as he never read them, but we still packed them up and carried them up and down flights of stairs when we moved house. Oh dear.

So here we are. Item number one being removed from our lives: Car magazines!

Initially I have listed them on Gumtree (partly to alleviate Mr PTC's concern that 'they are worth something'). If they don't go by the end of August they will end up in the recycling.

Now the question is, what do I pick on tonight?!


Thanks for stopping by,
Rose
Let me know what you think... leave a comment or send an email to passthecaffeine {at} gmail {dot} com.


No comments:

Post a Comment